Range of productsSince 2002 Travel Insurance Direct (TID) has been the trusted go-to cover provider for Australians enjoying their journeys and trips. No wonder then that TID is the fastest growing provider of travel insurance across the entire nation!
With four easy-to-choose plans you can always be sure of getting the right deal for your specific needs:
- The Works – provides the broadest and most comprehensive cover. Examples are unlimited medical expenses, cancellation cover, and added benefits.
- The Basics – covers the most crucial risks, but without the frills. Perfect for shoestring budgets.
- Domestic – protects you against a range of risks while travelling within Australia.
- Annual – ultra-convenient 12-month cover for multiple trips. Perfect for regular globetrotters, holidaymakers, and business trippers.
How to save some money at TIDTID’s entire business model is geared at saving consumers money wherever and whenever possible. Here are just some of the ways how customers benefit directly:
- Pay only for the cover you really need – the four different product offers are clear and easy to understand. Simply select and purchase the product that suits you best.
- Competitive pricing – TID has been in the industry for almost two decades and protected more than 1 million Aussies. Its experience and knowledge are priceless. It can, therefore, offer you the best rates, deals, and offers with utmost confidence.
- Annual multi-trip insurance cover is specially designed to save you time and money. It’s like a loyalty discount for regular customers!
- Groups like schools, clubs, groups or associations may qualify for special rates.
- Why not grab some handy cash? We all know people who travel. Simply refer them to TID and earn commissions on the Affiliates & Partners programme.
- TID also cares about the well-being, and enjoyment of its patrons. Its TripSmarts web page not only offers the latest and hottest ideas for trips, journeys, and holidays but also regularly features cost comparisons and other money-saving ideas.
- And TID’s Travel Alerts web page is updated continuously with important information on key travel matters and problem destinations. It helps customers save money, time, and frustrations by avoiding pitfalls before actually booking. TID always looks out for your best interests.
So, are you contemplating that awesome business trip, dream holiday, or overdue family vacay? Then check out TID right away!