Range of productsFounded in France, in 1970, by Dominique Mandonnaud, Sephora has since grown to be the leading retailer of perfume and cosmetics in France. Now owned and operated by Louis Vuitton, a world leader in luxury goods, Sephora has grown to more than 1900 stores in 29 countries and boasts over 200 outlets in the Asia Pacific region alone. This powerful beauty retailer features classic and emerging brands across a broad spectrum of product categories as shown below.
- Wellness (highlighting all products with natural and/or organic composition)
- Makeup (highlighter & illuminator, palettes & sets, foundation, powder, concealer, mascara, false eyelashes, lipstick, lip liner, nail polish, nail art)
- Skincare (mask, face oil, serum, day moisturiser, night cream, facial mist, blotting paper, toner, and skincare sets)
- Hair (hair spray, heat protection, wax & gel, hair colour, shampoo, dry shampoo, conditioner, hair masks, hair serum, and oil)
- Tools & Brushes (face brushes, eye brushes, multipurpose brushes, nail clippers, scissors, manicure & pedicure sets, eyelash curlers, makeup bags, mirrors, combs)
- Bath & Body (body wash, sponges, bath and shower sets, hand & foot creams, sun protection, self-tanner, deodorant)
- Fragrances (men’s, women’s perfumes and fragrances for the home)
- Gifts (gift cards, gift ideas for her, and gift ideas for him)
How to save moneySephora is the place for an astounding selection of the finest beauty and beauty related products anywhere! So look for the best deals Sephora has for you.
- Become a Sephora Beauty Pass member (it’s free) and enjoy an immediate 10 percent discount, plus 50 welcome bonus points, access to members only sales and events, and earn additional points with each purchase to get rebates, gifts and more. Membership also entitles you to free beauty classes and a complimentary birthday gift.
- If you spend as much as A$55.00, you will be eligible for free shipping on your order.
- First time Sephora customers receive a 10 percent discount on the total value of their initial purchase, which affords one the opportunity to save big league!
- Receive free samples with every order by simply adding any complimentary product at checkout.
- Flash sales offer Sephora’s online customers substantial discounts. So have a look on the banners on the main page to save some money on selected products.
- If you are still in college or university, then take advantage of student discounts that are available to verified customers. So join and verify your account to enjoy extra savings.
- Check the Sale tab before you finalize a purchase. You may find that what you seek is on sale, with savings approaching as much as 50 percent on your purchase!
- Sephora’s online shoppers can find money-saving promo codes on many items.
How to apply Sephora coupon codeIt is as easy as a breeze to add a promo code at Sephora. Just put some items in the shopping basket and go to checkout. Then look for the redemption field in the bag.
Enter any valid discount code and press Apply.
When the code is applied, the price will be reduced.