Range of ServicesKmart was founded in 1969 and today operates more than 200 stores across Australia and New Zealand. Here, you can find some deals on the following categories:
- Home & Living (appliances, furniture, home décor, lighting, bedding, storage & organization, home improvement)
- Electronics (cameras & accessories, mobiles, tablets, headphones, speakers, computers & laptops, powerboards & batteries, data storage & hard drives)
- Kid’s needs & Toys (clothing, board games, bikes & scooters, musical instruments)
- Women’s Fashion (clothing, handbags, sleepwear, shoes, active wear, underwear, accessories)
- Men’s Fashion (clothing, shoes, active wear, underwear, backpacks & luggage, grooming, accessories)
- Sports items (fishing, camping, exercise & fitness, bikes, trampolines, team sports, pools & water toys)
- Gifts & Party
Best ways to save money at KmartOne great thing about Kmart is that it offers numerous tips and tricks that you can use to save some money on your next shopping trip. So, read through some of our tips below:
- Sign up to receive the latest Kmart news and offers. This way you will discover all the latest, trending products and you will never miss great deals, sales, and big discounts. Just fill in your email and your postcode and you are ready to get started!
- Make use of the Kmart price promise. If you have found the same product that is cheaper at a competitor’s store, then take the product along with the price proof at one of the Kmart Australia stores. Once verified, you will get the price difference back.
- If you are looking for flexible payment plans, try using Afterpay. You can buy your items online, but pay later in four fortnightly instalments with no additional fees. Afterpay is only available on online orders between A$70 and A$1000.
- Another flexible option is Zip provided by Zip Co limited. With Zip you can place your order now and pay later. If you pay your balance by the end of the next month, the monthly account fee of $6 is removed. Zip is only available on online orders between A$70 and A$1000.
- Bonus Tip: Make use of the Click & Collect service which is free for orders above A$25. If your purchase is less than A$25 then there is a non-refundable $3 service fee.
- Check out the Price Drops section for each category. Here, you will find some great items at a discounted price.