Range of products
Since it was founded back in 1995, eBay has been one of the leading online shopping stores that have turned into a multibillion-dollar company, serving around 30 countries worldwide. At eBay, you can find:
- Fashion (women, men, kids clothing, footwear, and accessories)
- Motors (cars & trucks, motorcycles, automotive tools)
- Home & Garden (home appliances, pet supplies, bedding, kitchen products)
- Electronics (laptops, tablets, phones, virtual reality, headphones)
- Sports (fitness equipment, activewear, supplements)
- Liquor & Grocery (food, drinks, fruits, everyday essentials, household items)
- Health, Beauty & Baby needs
- Toys & Media (model trains, action figures, books & magazine)
- Collectables (coins, antiques, art)
Ways to Save Money
eBay is well-known among bargain hunters for the great deals and money-saving purchases that one can enjoy. Before embarking on your next shopping trip, read through the following tips and tricks that can save you some extra cash on your next order. Here are a few things to note:
- A great way to start saving money when shopping on eBay is by making good use of the promo codes, coupons, vouchers and bonuses offered. So, make sure to apply them when you check out to enjoy the discount. As simple as that!
- Don’t underestimate the auctions. You can often find some really good items at a bargain price. Even better, you can make use of eBay’s automatic bidding and the system will bid on your behalf (so you don’t have to watch items). Just enter your maximum bid and eBay will do the rest.
- Enjoy free delivery by placing orders over a specified amount and at least two qualifying items in your cart. So, it might be wise to wait and place a bigger order, rather than placing a smaller one.
- Check out ‘Today’s Deal’ section. You might be surprised to find some great items on sale, at an attractive reduced price.
- Also, visit the ‘Sales & Events’ section to find out the hottest seller offers of the week, as well as some of the top buys in various categories.
- If you are low on budget, have a look at the ‘Under $20’ section. It will definitely save you some cash.
How to apply eBay promo code
To take advantage of a coupon code at eBay, first of all, you need to decide what items to add to bag.
- So browse through its enormous selection of products and press ‘Buy It Now’ or ‘Add to cart’ button.
- When ready to checkout, go to your shopping cart. There, fill in all the necessary information and such as address, card details.
- At the bottom of the page, you will find ‘Gift cards, vouchers, coupons’ section.
Search for a valid code and paste it in this field. The discount will be applied to your order.