Range of productsYou will discover a huge selection of all types of reading material at the Book Depository. These are some of the top categories to look into.
- Children’s Books. A big choice covering fun, educational and picture books for youngsters of all ages.
- Crime & Thriller. Gripping stories from renowned authors such as Agatha Christie, James Patterson, George Orwell and Ruth Rendell.
- Food & Drink. This category brings together tasty books from the likes of Nigel Slater, James Wong and Darina Allen.
- Biography. Books detailing the lives of famous people (Michelle Obama, Lily Allen, Thomas Cromwell etc.).
- Crafts & Hobbies. Titles covering activities such as drawing, painting and gardening.
Ways to save money on Book DepositoryThe books on sale in this online store can be purchased at low prices thanks to some great discounts and deals.
- For example, there are special sale prices listed on many of the products. On these items, you will see the full price, the discounted amount and the final price that you pay.
Also available are the following money-saving ideas:
- The Bargain Shop. This part of the online store has their very best discounts of up to 75% across a range of different titles and categories. A look through here reveals a varied selection with extremely low prices.
- Free delivery within Australia. This service is available for residents of more than 170 countries across the planet, including the bush, to make your purchases even better value.
- Multi-buy offers give special deals such as 3 books for the price of 2. In this sort of deal, the lowest priced title is always the one that is free or you.
- You can also sign up for their email newsletter to receive exclusive deals and promotions straight to your inbox.
- Finally, you are given an opportunity to earn extra money when you sign up as an affiliate. You get a 5% commission on all orders that are made by people following the special link that you are given to use.
Reading the best books is easier when you take advantage of the bonuses on Book Depository. You can get more reading material without paying too much for it.