Range of products
Founded back in 1915, BONDS has over 100 years of existence in its records. BONDS has grown from a small manufacturer of women’s hosiery, to one of the biggest online underwear, sleepwear, and casual apparel retailers. At BONDS you can find:
- Women’s fashion (underwear and bras, tops, clothing, socks and tights, swimwear, sleepwear, maternity clothing).
- Men’s fashion (underwear, tops, clothing, socks and accessories, swimwear, sleepwear).
- Kids’ needs (clothing, underwear, socks and accessories, sleepwear, swimwear).
- Baby products (zippys, newborn coveralls and bodysuits, clothing, underwear, socks and accessories, sleepwear, swimwear).
- Personalized items (Personalize My Bonds section).
- Collections (X-Temp, Re-loved, Originals, Comfy Livin’, Basics, Bonds X Dusting Martin, New in, Originals Sweats).
How to save money
A great thing about BONDS is that it offers numerous ways from which you can save some cash when you shop. So before embarking on your next shopping getaway, read the following tips to reveal some great ways to save:
- Sign up to Bonds & Me loyalty scheme to enjoy 30% discount on your favourite items, free shipping on your order, birthday gifts, and exclusive invites. So if you are not a member already, then why not sign up to be one? It’s quick and easy!
- If you are a student, then feel free to use Unidays to get access to discounts and promotions! Just create a Unidays account with your student ID and enjoy savings.
- Check out the Sale section to find some great deals and products at a reduced price. It’s definitely worth the scroll! Nevertheless, note that discounts usually exclude personalized items.
- From time to time, BONDS will offer coupons and promo codes – so keep an eye on those. Make sure that you apply your code in your shopping bag during checkout.
- Don’t forget to check out the Outlet section, you can find hundreds of amazing deals and discounts reaching 70%.
- As a bonus, you can gain access to free standard shipping if your order is over a certain amount – so go for a bigger order rather than several small ones.
- If you are looking for flexible payment plans, try using Afterpay. You can buy your items online, but pay once you receive your order. And it gets better – you can pay it off in four instalments over the period of 8 weeks.
How to use BONDS promo code
- To get a BONDS coupon code, join their mailing list, follow them on social media or just search for a code on our site.
- With code on your hands, visit the online store and browse through a wide range of items and add them to bag.
- At checkout, you can locate the appropriate field to enter your code in the top right hand side by selecting “Add promo code or gift card” as shown below.