Range of servicesAirtasker is an online shop, which acts as an intermediary between those offering a service for the purpose of earning extra income and, those with tasks that need to be completed. Both parties, the employee and the employer, may join Airtasker for free. It is a Sydney based service that is now the largest job marketplace in Australia. The range of tasks available on the website is so numerous as to defy itemization, but here are a few examples:
• Air conditioning Installers
• Door Installers
• Event Planners
• Furniture Assemblers
• Interior Designers
• Web Designers
Best ways to save money & other benefitsIn essence, Airtasker has no tangible product, rather, they are a facilitator, bringing job seekers together with employers. It offers opportunities for both the worker and the employer to save money.
- Normally, anyone seeking an employee would engage the services of a recruiter, an employment agency or the newspaper’s classified ads, all of which cost money. Airtasker fulfils all these roles at no cost to the employer.
- Job seekers, on the other hand, must invest money and time to travel to job interviews. Additionally, they must invest time and money, filling out employment applications, which almost always necessitates traveling to multiple employers, before they can even begin to entertain the hope of snagging an interview!
- Airtasker eliminates this wasted time and unnecessary expense for both the worker and the employer. Employers post jobs for free! Workers browse jobs — for free!
- Of course, we all know that there is no such thing as a free lunch. Web sites aren’t maintained for free! Airtasker has a tiered fee structure, by which the workers, are assessed a percentage of the payment they receive from their employer. Taskers are able to reduce the service fee by earning more. This can be accomplished by taking on more tasks, by bidding for larger jobs with a higher payout, or a combination of both. Employers pay nothing.
- Job posters can earn a coupon worth $10 in Airtasker credits by referring a friend to post a task. The referred friend receives $25 credit when their first posted task is completed.
- Of course, taskers are free to make counter-offers on the jobs for which they bid. This provides an opportunity for the tasker to propose a higher fee for the task, in effect, shifting some, if not all of the fee to the job poster.
Where to apply Airtasker coupon
If you want to use a coupon at Airtasker, you can do it when accepting an offer on your task.
On the stage of making payment, look for the button saying “Add a coupon” that is under the available payment methods. Enter the coupon code you have and then accept the offer and assign the tasker.